It’s been an interesting and eventful year for cycling in Tucson.
I’ve tried new things and learned a lot in this past year and am hopeful 2012 will be even better. Thanks so much to you all for reading and thanks to the sponsors who help make the site possible.
In the past year I’ve published 845 posts on subjects from bicycle businesses to new infrastructure and everything in between.
In the last year, more than 100,000 people visited the site more than 230,000 times.
Here were the most-read posts in 2011.
- Congresswoman Giffords talks bikes
- We’ll miss you Steve
- AP reporter covers Giffords’ love of cycling; Tucson cyclists’ response
- Cyclist killed in east-side crash
- Jim Click injured in crash on Mt. Lemmon
- Book bike will take library for a ride
- Love Cyclovia but hate traffic? Here are some low-stress routes in Tucson
- Indoor BMX park grows out of frustration with city
- Update on injured cyclist Sam Abate
- How to ride your bike slower
Some my my other favorites include:
- Cutting the cord: Why we are going car-light
- Cyclovia Tucson photo booth images
- El Tour de Tucson: Cargo bike edition
- LAB president: Tucson needs more commuters to compete
What were your favorite stories in 2011?
Here is to a healthy and happy 2012 with lots of miles under your wheels.