Post any interesting links you find in the comment section.
It is hard being on the other side of the notepad, or camera in this case. I was interviewed by KVOA about bike boulevards. While I gave them 10 minutes of information about why people think they will work as well as why people are concerned about them, they were very selective in what they used. They also called me a supporter of bike boulevards, rather than a journalists or blogger who covers bicycle news in Tucson. They said they would include the URL to Tucson Velo, but didn’t. I had hoped to explain more about them and the pro and cons. Anyhow, here is the video:
- Video: The Upside
- Flagstaff being sued for $4M in fatal crash
- Video: The Bicycle Orchestra!
- With Bumblebee Bicycle, Portland gets its 55th bike shop
- Pedestrians, Bicyclists Spar for Space in NYC’s New No-Car Zones
- Bicycles Banned In Blackhawk
- Randwick Council to charge $50 to register your bicycle.
- DIY bicycle sidecar
- Police still levying fines during Bike to Work Week
- Mayor Villaraigosa Calls Critical Mass Attack “Disturbing”
- DC revises bike lane plan
- Denmark’s Crown Prince and NBA star bond over bikes
- Chicago might add artsy bike racks