The 28th El Tour de Tucson was the second biggest event in its history about 8,500 people riding. Check out the map below to see where all the riders came from. You can zoom in and click on the red dots to see how many cyclists came from each location.
You can find the results on Perimeter Bicycling’s website, or you can use this database below to search for people. Click the magnifying glass on the top left to search or click one of the columns to sort the data. The results were provided by Perimeter and CEP Timing.
Here are all the photos I could find online. If you know of more links or photographers add new galleries, please post a comment and I’ll update the list. Check back often.
- Mason Ibas: Just a few from El Tour
- Daily Star: El Tour gallery
- 2010 El Tour de Tucson part I
- 2010 El Tour de Tucson part II
- 2010 El Tour de Tucson part III
- Reader’s gallery
- RideClean at El Tour de Tucson
- Video: 28th El Tour de Tucson
- Most recent El Tour de Tucson photos on Flickr
- Desert Colors: El Tour de Tucson
- El Grupo and finish various other photos
- KOLD viewer submitted photos
- Bicycle Photography: El Tour de Tucson 2010
Here are all the stories and ride recaps online so far.
- Phoenix chiropractor finds right alignment to grab win
- 2008 champ Allar reclaims her crown
- Race Report: El Tour de Tucson
- Faces of El Tour de Tucson
- Thousands Cycled in the 2010 El Tour de Tucson on November 20
- New Beginnings: El Tour de Tucson!
- The Clydesdale Project: Quick El Tour de Tucson Re-Cap
- Tour de Tucson, the two faces of Tucson cycling