Post any interesting links in the comment section.
- Fort Collins officials seeking input on e-bikes
- ‘The Lumberyard’ will be Portland’s first indoor MTB park
- LAPD to Use Currie Electric Bikes
- Another Bike-Friendly Notch in Boston’s Belt: Bike-Share to Launch This July
- Gas Prices Soar And So Do Bike Sales
- Under Pressure, AASHTO Withdraws Objection to Stronger Bike-Ped Rules
- Without Adequate Federal Funding, Will States Raise Their Own Gas Taxes?
- Don’t Dismiss “Don’t Be a Jerk”
- Mayor of London to present Wills, Kate with bicycle made for two
- South Jakarta’s First Bike Lane to Be Ready Next Month
- In Post-Quake Japan, Bicycle Use on the Rise
- Promises of pedal power – but cyclists remain sceptical
- Dig This: Archeologists on bikes
- Bikes too costly in Canada